Omron M6 comfort vs M7:
In The following guide, I will give you a comprehensive comparison of Omron m6 comfort vs m7, so you can decide for yourself.
Are you interested in buying the Omron M6 or the Omron M7? These two models stand out for their improved functionality and higher accuracy, but how do you know which device better suits your needs?
Omron M6 and Omron M7 both have almost the same functional features, but there is a slight difference. We will compare the two products mainly based on their user experience.
When I saw these two products, one question came to my mind, “What is the difference between Omron M6 and Omron M7?” I will introduce these two products to you with comparison charts and photos. Read on for more details!
Omron M7 Review:
First, let us take a look at the Omron M7.
The M7 Intelli IT AFIB blood pressure monitor detects the possibility of atrial fibrillation.
The AFib function of the Omron M7 Intelli IT detects possible atrial fibrillation with high accuracy.
If the device detects an irregular heartbeat two or more times during blood pressure measurement, the AFib icon flashes. However, this does not represent a diagnosis. It is only a possible indication of atrial fibrillation.
Omron’s M7 Intelli IT has a comparison mode that allows you to compare previous blood pressure readings. You can also view weekly, morning, or afternoon averages.
You can easily sync the Omron M7 with a smartphone and automatically transfer the data to the Omron Connect app.
With the app, you can track your progress and share your blood pressure data with your doctor.
Omron M7 specifications:
- Device type———————–Upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Cuff type——————————Intelli Wrap Cuff 22-42 cm.
- Memory—————————-2 user x 100 readings.
- Instructions for putting on the cuff—————–Yes.
- Averaging Function————-Yes.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection—-yes.
- Body movement detection———Yes.
- Validation–Clinical validation, diabetic validation, pregnancy validation.
- Intellisense Technology————Yes.
- Consumers or Professionals——–consumers.
- Compatible mobile app—–Compatible with the Omron Connects app.
Omron M6 Review:
The OMRON M6 Comfort is equipped with a sensor that detects the possibility of atrial fibrillation, allowing you to monitor it at home.
In addition, It also takes three consecutive readings 30 seconds apart and then displays the average reading to give you a more accurate measurement of your blood pressure.
With the OMRON M6 Comfort, you do not have to choose between accuracy and comfort. It’s the only blood pressure monitor that automatically inflates, deflates, and stows with the push of a button.
Omron M6 specifications
- Device type——————-Automatic upper arm monitor.
- Cuff type———————Intelli Wrap Cuff 22-42 cm.
- AFib detection————–Included
- Memory———————2 user x 100 readings.
- Cuff application instructions————Note on the cuff.
- Blood pressure indicators……included.
- Averaging Function————Enabled.
- Irregular heartbeat detection—-available.
- Body movement detection———–enabled.
- Validation—————-clinical validation, diabetic validation, pregnancy validation.
- Intellisense Technology———–Developed with this technology.
- Omron Connect app————–Cannot be paired.
Omron M6 comfort vs M7 – Similarities-:
- These two models can store up to 100 readings, while the Omron M6 can also store 100 readings for every two users.
- Two person in the family can use M7 and store data separately, as well as by a guest. The guest’s data is not stored in the device memory,
- These two devices are upper arm sphygmomanometers and tubing with arm cuffs.
- M7 & M6 models give the average values of the blood pressure values.
- Both are almost identical in shape and weight.
- They work by batteries and also with an adapter.
Omron M6 comfort vs M7 – Differences.
- You can synchronize Omron M7 with a smartphone via Bluetooth, while the M6 can not.
- The M7 allows you to transfer data from Monitor to a mobile app called “Omron Connect”, the M6 does not have this feature.
- The screen and display of the M7 are clearer than the M6.
- M7 Intelli IT has a dual-screen so you can compare the latest results with other daily readings and your weekly average.
Which One should Buy, Omron M6 or Omron M7?.
If you want to buy a blood pressure monitor with advanced features, both devices are good for you. However, compare the prices and make up your mind.
The Omron m6 gives you the same results as the M7, but the M7 is a little more advanced because you can connect it to your smartphone.