saxenda contains liraglutide, a prescription medicine used to treat obesity in people with weight-related medical problems such as cardiovascular problems, type-2 diabetes, or high cholesterol. In this article, we will flood into the Side effects of Saxenda.
Saxenda has common side effects and may serious side effects also.
Common side effects may include,
- low blood sugar;( because it will increase insulin secretion from the pancreas.)
- nausea, vomiting ( Due to delay of gastric emptying and slow digestion, results in nausea and vomiting.)
- stomach discomfort ( due to gastric emptying delays, it may cause pain in the stomach)
- loss of appetite; ( slow digestion will lead to loss of appetite)
- diarrhea, constipation; ( Diahrea occurs in rare cases, sometimes short term for two days and sometimes lead to severe dehydration)
- headache, dizziness; ( due to lowering blood sugar level, it may cause headache and dizziness)
- Fatigue ( it may cause tiredness and lack of activities).
- Gases ( it may cause sulfur burping and gases).
- Constipation ( Constipation is the most annoying side effect of saxenda and other medications like saxenda, i.e., Ozempic, Victoza, due to delay of gastric emptying.
- Anxiety and irritability.
Serous side effects and Warning!
Stop using the medication and visit your Physician if you got the following problems,
Sharing is Caring 😍😍😍😍😍👇👇👇👇👇